ACO Participant Webinar - Transition to MSSP Pathways to Success in 2022
CMS is replacing the existing Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) with a new evolution of the program called Pathways to Success. While Pathways to Success shares a lot in common with the Medicare Shared Savings Program, it also has made some key programmatic changes to address the needs of CMS and participating providers including (but not limited to) participation tracks, requirements around bearing risk, benchmarking processes, access to waivers, etc.
Arkansas Health Network (AHN) is currently enrolling practices for the 2022 Performance Year and would like to discuss whether you will continue as an ACO Participant. The information and webinar recording shown below can be used by your practice to make your decision.
Practices that wish to continue participation in the Pathways to Success Program with AHN in 2022 must submit their signed Participation Agreement by Friday, July 16, 2021.
- Summary Letter to Practices
- ACO Participant Webinar Presentation – Transition to MSSP Pathways to Success in 2022
- Link to Recording: https://commonspirit.zoom.us/rec/share/x8BXiikkpx9QzMO6fyhu6Eamz4tNr5luYAKuQma27qHTWvIsqT9MIT6IPYdDEJJw.A6GBzbOGHZ556EM9 (Passcode: uz%xK5.?)
- eCQM Required Measure Specifications
- CMS eCQM Implementation Checklist